Whey Recovery Bar
- Minimizes post-exercise soreness
- Maintains and helps repair lean muscle tissue
- Superb immune system support
- 20 grams cold-processed whey from grass-fed cows
- Rich in fiber for digestive health
Athletic performance improvement depends on a program of exercise to stimulate muscular and cardiovascular adaptation followed by a recovery period in which the body rebuilds itself slightly more fit than before. Thus, the real gain of exercise occurs during recovery, but only in the presence of adequate rest and optimal nutritional support. The Hammer Recovery Bar helps boost overall health and enhances recovery with nutrients, high-quality protein, and complex carbohydrates. In addition, it contains:
- Generous amounts of fiber (8 grams)
- Inulin fiber, a dietary fiber and a fructooligosaccharide (FOS) derived from chicory roots and other natural sources. Inulin fiber is considered to be a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly, beneficial intestinal bacteria that supports good colon health. Because it also has a very low glycemic index, it is suitable for many people who are on restricted diets.
- No refined sugar. The sugar content in the bars is from natural sources.
- No trans fat.
Whether as a solid-food recovery fuel, a second meal after your immediate post-workout/race bottle of Recoverite, or as an occasional snack to bolster your daily protein intake, the Hammer Recovery Bar fits the bill perfectly. Each gluten-free, GMO-free, certified dairy kosher Hammer Recovery Bar is comprised of 70% organic ingredients, including ample amounts of carbohydrates, a whopping 20 grams of a cold-processed whey protein blend derived from grass-fed cows, and a substantial 8 grams of fiber. Best of all, the peanut butter-chocolate combination is addictively delicious!